Monday, March 15, 2010

Two and a half months to go...

My youngest daughter is going to Iceland this summer. She leaves in 2 and a half months. Her passport came Saturday and I'm already missing her! Her books for the trip (she's taking 2 classes) have come in and that just adds to it.

I'm glad she's going and we've encouraged her to go but that doesn't mean I miss her any less.

She's blogging about the trip. Keep up with her at http://chanceofalifetimeiceland.blogspot.com/ .

She is just home from a Model Arab League conference in SC. She's always on the move with something or other. She has promised us she's going to sleep the whole week. We'll see. If she tries I'll wake her up so I can talk to her. I've got to store up some face time with her since she's going to be gone for a whole month!

No comments:

Post a Comment