Wednesday, August 20, 2008

And then there were 4

My daughter moved to the dorm yesterday to begin her sophomore year in college. Boy, do I miss her!

My oldest daughter, who just got a teaching job, is talking about getting her own place and that makes me happy AND sad. I want her to be on her own but it makes me sad for her to move out.

That will leave just my son at home. He'll be here for 3 years since he is just a sophomore in high school. That will fly by and then he'll be off to college.

Treasure these moments. They don't last.

1 comment:

  1. sildenafil 150 mg tablet contains Sildenafil Citrate as an active ingredient that helps fight erectile dysfunction and improve sexuality is a high-performance robust sexual inhibitor improving erectile capabilities and performance in person.

    ReplyDelete