Monday, August 18, 2008

She has a job...on to worrying about something else!

Well, the oldest has a job! She was hired today to teach 4 year old. I thought that was just day care but they have a very structured curriculum for actually teaching! Many of the 4 year old can read, most all know they alphabet letters (if not in total order) and some can count.

Big change from when I was a kid. 43 years ago when I started first grade I could not read and while I could count some was certainly not a math whiz. But, then no one was and no one could. Sign of the times. Our kids could read when they started Kindergarten, if only simple things so I guess that is not much different.

Anyway, this is a prayer answered. She is very excited and another teacher lives around the block and they will carpool. She is happy, which makes me happy. She is moving on with life, stretching her wings and scaring me! She'll likely move out this year, which is good but something else for me to worry about.

1 comment:

  1. sorafenib 200 mg In many cases persistent pain specific to the lower left side of the abdomen is caused by diverticulitis. it brings up a lot of space in our brains also like anyone who’s ever spent hours stressing instead of getting through his to list knows it’s also a pretty successful time suck.

    ReplyDelete