Wednesday, February 24, 2010

In my sights!

OK, this is going to be an angry post. Sorry, but I need to get it out.

I'm gunning for ground hogs! If I see one, it is mine...bagged and tagged! I'll have it mounted and on the wall in record time. I'm going to get my legal limit and get my friends to ante up, get license and let me hunt for them. We've got to get rid of EVERY ground hog in the country. E-V-E-R-Y S-I-N-G-L-E O-N-E OF THEM! They are an official scourge on the country and are clearly part of an evil plot to destroy this country.

What? You've not hear about this? Where were you in the second grade when they taught us this? Huh? Where were you?

6 more weeks of winter? You have got to be kidding me! I've had it. Here I sit, watching it rain, it is cold and they are calling for snow this afternoon and night! No more snow this year. Stop it. SPRING! I need SPRING.

Oh no, not that 2 days thing we had this past weekend, no! I need real spring. Budding trees, green grass, birds chirping, flowers blooming, hay fever and frolicking in the fields! I've got kites in the closet begging to be flown!

Yep, I'm bagging me a "whole mess" of those ground hogs. At least I will as soon as I can get out of the house when the snow clears and the fear of frost bite is gone. Till then, I've got the gun oil out and the long johns on!

1 comment:

  1. buy raloxifene online is a specific estrogen receptor modulator recommended for the treatment and counteraction of osteoporosis in postmenopausal ladies. It is additionally utilized for a reduction in hazard of intrusive bosom disease in postmenopausal ladies with osteoporosis and those at high danger for obtrusive bosom malignancy.

    ReplyDelete