Saturday, November 15, 2008

Awesome...

My boy is amazing! He is taking the study requirements very seriously. He was in his room making note cards for 2.5 hours last night! He came and asked for more note cards and told me he was hard at it. I checked on him a little later and he was bent over the desk make notes.

I am so proud of him. He is set on bringing those grades up. He came in about 9:30 and announced we needed to watch Stargate: Atlantis. We watch it every week together. We both look forward to it. We usually share a box of hot wings from KFC but we just chilled tonight. What a great time to just hang out with my son.

I'm heading down stairs for coffee. I hope one of my wonderful daughters put it on last night before going to bed! If not, fodder for another post!

1 comment:

  1. sumatriptan 100 mg is utilized to assuage symptoms of headache cerebral pains. It restrains the substances that cause migraines and sensitivity to sound and light. This medication isn't suggested in bunch migraines since the wellbeing and efficacy of utilization are not clinically settled.

    ReplyDelete