Tuesday, November 4, 2008

How we choose to vote...

I just got back from voting with my oldest daughter. What great experiences...voting with your kids. Gosh I love it and love this country! We are so lucky to live here. We get to choose what we want, what we do and who we become. We get to talk about, complain about and trash talk our leaders. It is not just a right it is an obligation, it is our heritage.

In watching my daughters vote today I got a glimpse of how we all make decisions. My middle child was marking her ballot at the table with her Mom and I. We were talking about the candidates, who we were voting for and why. My daughter marked her ballot different than I on one particular person and I asked why. She said that her last name was the last name of her dorm so she thought it was as good a reason as any! I cracked up in the precinct and bellowed out a laugh! What a hoot!

I'm telling you, the only thing I love more than this country are my kids!

1 comment:

  1. buy regorafenib online is a cunning medication recommended for patients with diseases of the colon and rectum. Experimentally, this is demonstrated for metastatic colorectal malignancies who were given chemotherapeutics beforehand.

    ReplyDelete