Thursday, September 4, 2008

Best Ice Cream in the world...

Everybody has their favorite ice cream. Butter Pecan, Rocky Road, Mango Sorbet, Chocolate, Chocolate with sprinkles or even Bubble Gum! Seems like you take 10 people and you'll get 12 favorite flavors and all of them different.

I had the best ice cream in the world tonight. It was perfect! I loved everything about it. The place is just across the street from Meredith College. Not very big. I hadn't seen my baby girl in 2 days so I needed a daughter "fix". I called and asked if she'd hang out with me for a while and she jumped at the chance. So, I rode over and picked her up. I love spending time with her. We talk about a lot of things. She listens, I listen and we just enjoy the time together. She always makes me feel the world is going to be in good hands with the next generation. But then, all my kids make me feel that way.

We went across the street to the coffee shop but they were having a meeting there so we went next door to the ice cream place. Like I said, best ice cream in the world. I don't know the name of the place or what I had or even what it tasted like. Just being with my daughter made it the best ice cream in the world. I think I'll go back there. I just need to stop and pick someone up first!

2 comments:

  1. It was great to talk with you! I always love it!
    Oh, you had butter pecan and I had chocolate with sprinkles, as always. hahaha.
    Thanks for taking me out for ice cream. It was a nice break from studying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy Zenegra 100 mg online, which is Men’s Health medication, and it contains Sildenafil Citrate. Known as Sildenafil 100 mg is a wonder drug to enhance sexual performance for men suffering from Erectile Dysfunction very effectively.
    Doze Pharmacy Online Generic Medicine and Online Prescription drugs From the Best Online Pharmacy. Trusted & top-Rated drugstore Online of Generic Medicine.

    ReplyDelete