Monday, September 22, 2008

My family and PC's

What is it with my family and PC's? I just don't know. My wife is the worst followed by my daughter and then my son. They all get their PC's trashed! Tons of spy ware, viruses and their systems will just clog up! All three of them have systems that are useless right now. My wife's was so bad I had to just buy her a new one! I don't understand it. They claim they don't go to "bad" websites but something is clogging it up.

My middle child has problems but she fixes hers. She'll never ask for help. She's pretty much like me, she'll deal with it until it is hopeless then get some outside help. The other three are that way but theirs just seem to get hopeless faster and more often.

I use my PC for work and personal and don't have those kind of problems. Not sure what the problem is but hopefully it'll get better. I've installed some good software on this new one so made that will help. The others are so bad I'm taking them to get professional help.

Being the PC guy in a house full of failing PC's has made me need professional help, too. My cache has been flushed!

No comments:

Post a Comment