Sunday, September 14, 2008

Grand Slam!

OK, I am now ready for winter. It is official. I got my winter Crocs today. They are black (it is after labor day) and they do not have holes. This is my fifth pair of Crocs, the greatest shoe ever made. I love them!

My oldest daughter told me about a Croc outlet in Smithfield so we went there today! What a great place! Lots of colors, styles, etc. I was hoping to score a pair of All Terrain ones but they did not have my size, except in Orange. A little brighter than I wanted so I'll wait and just go back again.

We hit all the stores or at least it seemed like all of them. After Saturday I was tired so I ran out of juice pretty quick. I sat in the last store while she tried on clothes. We had a ball. We were able to "see a man about a dog" (previous post) while there and shared a banana split. In addition to the Crocs I picked up a cool hamburger press. Made to press large 6 oz. burgers! Perfect. Been looking for one and most all I've seen are "small" presses. I like a large patty and I knew this was it when I saw it.

Yeah, I know, it is strange to get so excited about a burger press. You should have seen me drool over the knives. I love mine but it is always fun to see others.

Came home and watched the game on television. Got to go out with my daughter, a new pair of Crocs, "saw a man about a dog, AND the Panthers won today. Now tell me, is that a Grand Slam or what?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your help with my car. I think we got them all this time.
    No more food or drinks or candy in my car ever again! I think I'll scream bloody murder if I see another ant!
    Love ya dad! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete