Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Doctors and Pharmacies...

Just read that :
”The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is warning consumers who filled prescriptions at The Medicine Shoppe pharmacies located at 8035A Liberty Road and 5900 Reisterstown Road in Baltimore that they may have received drugs that were either expired or suspected counterfeit. The FDA is particularly concerned because a number of the drugs are for serious diseases and could have an adverse effect on treatment.”

Scary!

Went to the doctor today. I had gained some weight since last year. Not good. We discussed my meds, got some refills and changed some others. Nothing major. I like my doctor. He sits with me, takes time to answer my questions and treats me as a real person. I adore his staff, too. They are always nice, considerate and personable. I took them a dozen donuts today. Not sure how often someone says to them "thanks for what you do" but I know I appreciate it. Look around and think of the people you interact with. Maybe they could use a thank you, too. Random acts of kindness are great habits to form!

Of course, I bought the donuts on the way into the office BEFORE I got on the scales. Next time, maybe a fruit basket will be in order...

2 comments:

  1. Adorable dad!
    Thanks for taking me out for ice cream tonight! Its always a joy to have those 'father/daughter dates'

    ReplyDelete
  2. admenta 10 mg is utilized in the treatment of moderate to serious dementia of Alzheimer's disease, a condition wherein the patient's memory and capacity to think, impart, learn, and handle everyday exercises are impaired gradually. This Tablet doesn't fix Alzheimer's disease; it improves the manifestations of the disease and defers disease movement.

    ReplyDelete