Friday, October 17, 2008

Viva Home!

Made it home, arm in sling and all. The flight back was very nice. Smooth and quiet. Or as quiet as a Southwest flight can be. I don't fly them often but they had direct service to Vegas so I chose them to save hours. They have the best seats, service and personnel of any airline I fly. Seriously. More room between the seats, more comfortable seats and no "hidden charges". I checked 2 bags, no charge. I had cokes and snacks, no charge. I had a good aisle seat, no charge. And it was a cheaper flight than the indirect ones!

Went to the doctor today. She said to NOT wear the sling unless it was really needed. She made an appointment with the orthopedist for Monday. Guess I'll know more then. Shoulder is not hurting as much as it did the other night, but still hurts. Trying to take as little pain medicine as possible.

Going to see friends for breakfast. We're taking doughnuts and such and they are providing the coffee. We'll sit on their deck and enjoy the morning, the coffee and the friendship. I need that after being on the road.

Need to get some pics up and share the butterfinger cake up, too. Hopefully all this week. Saturday is all football and marching band. I love weekends! I think I'll get my daughter to do some cooking with me...never know what will come out of that!

1 comment:

  1. tamoxifen 10 mg is utilized to treat bosom malignant growth. It is additionally used to reduce the chances of bosom disease in high-risk patients. This drug can impede the growth of the bosom disease. It works by interfering with the impacts of estrogen in the bosom tissue.

    ReplyDelete